Networking & Educational Chamber Events
- Business After 5 - A popular networking opportunity that is held on a Monday each night. After 5's are a time for Chamber members to meet other Chamber members and generate new business contacts. It's an ideal time for the hosting company to showcase their product and services. Some hosts give a short presentation, a tour of their facility, include a drawing for prizes, or just make it easy for people to get to know each other better. Food and refreshments are typically catered by a Chamber member.
- Wake Up Baraboo - Wake Up Baraboo's creates exposure for your business and also offers a chance for membership to make networking contacts. Wake Up Baraboo's normally take place from 7 am to 9 am on a Thursday.
- New Member Orientation - If you have a new employee and/or colleague that would like to learn more about the Chamber, brush up yourself, or are a bonafide new member, this is the program for you! Held monthly on the first Thursday at the Chamber Visitor Center from Noon until 1:00 pm.
- Sit Down with Sandy - Come in to learn more about the back side of ChamberMaster, our membership database software. You'll learn how to update your own company information, post hot deals, locate information on other members, post events, and a lot more! Held monthly on the second Thursday at the Chamber Visitor Center from Noon until 1:00 pm.
- PD on the Go! - Professional development presentations that will be helpful for you and your business. Held monthly on the third Thursday at the Chamber Visitor Center from Noon until 1:00 pm.
- Lunch & Learn - Lunch & Learns create exposure for a business and offer the membership an opportunity to learn information about an issue that could help them. The intention is not to promote services or businesses, but to provide information for professional development and business growth of our members. Lunch is catered by a Chamber member. Held monthly on the fourth Thursday at the Chamber Visitor Center from Noon until 1:00 pm.